SAP ZEN content and resource overview
This blog will be updated regularly with SAP BusinessObjects Analysis edition for application design (ZEN) content and resources. If you have useful resources you want to share, send me a message and I’ll add them to the list.
Since this is a new product, more content will start popping-up on the internet very soon, especially since the launch of the product beta. I’m trying to stay on top of this product, since it is positioned as SAP’s future ‘Dashboard solution’. Today (June 3 2012) I have not seen any info on the visual design aspects of the solution to give me some benchmark and comparison material to SAP Dashboard Design / Xcelsius. Time will tell.
For now, gain knowledge and wisdom by checking out the resources below.
Video: Dashboarding Statement of Direction webinar recording (Youtube)
Blog: My personal ZEN wishlist including interesting wishes in the comments
Q&A: Anita Gibbings does the Dashboard Statement of Direction follow up > great value!
- Data Visualization poster – 8 tips for an effective dashboard
- How to create a loading screen for SAP Dashboards
- SAP Dashboards SP05: first impressions on mobile HTML5 functionality
- SAP Dashboards HTML5 export preview on November 13th
- SAP Dashboards: Visually supporting KPI score comparison
- Does “SAP Design Studio” live up to its name?
- Xcelsius: Advanced stacked bar chart drill down
- SAP Dashboard Design browser cache issues
- Sound enabled SAP Dashboard model
- SAP Dashboards or ZEN wishlist