Tutorial video: SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards (Xcelsius) on your iPad
A while ago I posted a blog which described how you can use iSwifter to run Xcelsius dashboards on your iPad. Now I’ve made a short movie which actually shows it step by step with an easy listening beat on the background.
In this movie the iPad app iSwifter is used to open webpages that contain SWF files. It more or less works as an internet browser. Check out the movie for the details.
Enjoy and let me know if this is useful.
- Challenge part 3: Open Xcelsius dashboards on your iPad
- Desesperados por ver modelos de Xcelsius en el iPad | aníbal goicochea
- the happiness advantage pdf
- ps3 mkv
- ipad 3
- SAP Lumira Cloud: My first impressions
- There’s only room for one Y-axis
- Data Visualization poster – 8 tips for an effective dashboard
- How to create a loading screen for SAP Dashboards
- SAP Dashboards SP05: first impressions on mobile HTML5 functionality
- SAP BusinessObjects official maintenance schedule
- SAP Dashboards HTML5 export preview on November 13th
- SAP Dashboards: Visually supporting KPI score comparison
- Does “SAP Design Studio” live up to its name?
- Xcelsius print button error: bars and lines are not shown